Junior Full Stack Engineer
Job Posted: July 29, 2021 8:52 AM Location: Hamburg, Remote
What we’re looking for
It is our vision to grow a team of highly motivated and skilful developers that are eager to take responsibility and want to reach new personal growth. As HomeRun we encourage you to step out of your comfort zone and knowledge zone and to learn new skill sets and embrace challenges as a way to reach your full potential.
Don’t worry if you don’t meet all the requirements. Above all, we are looking for people passionate about teamwork and learning new skills.
- Experience using technologies and frameworks like Ruby on Rails and GraphQL
- Experience with JS Frameworks like React or React Native
- Passionate about writing well structured and test driven code
- Used to work in an English-speaking environment
- Interest in mentoring teammates
- Work in a collaborative and value-driven team
- Opportunity to learn new technologies and skill sets
- Flexible Work and holiday policies
- Remote and asynchronous work
- Hot desk in a co-working space around the world
- Competitive salary
- Esop program
- State-of-the-art hardware
HomeRun is driven by the passion to make managing properties transparent, easy and successful. Our mobile app is an assistant that guides users, no matter their level of understanding, through all aspects of property ownership - ranging from tracking rents and expenses to providing financial insights and manage documents.
How to Apply
Write us to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV. We are looking forward to receiving your application and will get in touch with you quickly!